Having security measures in your place of worship should not be intrusive. Most people will not even notice your efforts to protect them; however, in the event of a horrific crime they will be forever grateful for your efforts to secure them. -Crime Prevention for Houses of Worship, Ratliff 2015
More and more, places of worship are realizing the need for a proactive security solution.
• Crimes happen regardless of size, location, or denomination
• Reduce child abuse vulnerability from sexual predators, who often seek victims in places of worship
• Ensure safety and security of infants
• Protect property from vandalism & theft
• Provide accountability in specific areas
Contact us today to get started with a proactive solution that meets your need for security.